Cross Ties (CSXT) Cullman AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndeere7880

Feed Provider
CSXT will be replacing 40,000 Cross Ties in the next few weeks in Cullman County Alabama this is for those who listen to the live feed of CSXT & Norfolk Southern for Morgan County Alabama

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
What AAR channel do the MoW crews use down there? In Indiana, I usually here MoW on AAR45 (160.785 MHz).

johndeere7880

Feed Provider
Reply to W9RXR about Cross Ties (CSXT) Cullman AL

The AAR Channel i think is 161.37000 84 S&NA North Subdivision (Nashville to Birmingham) and S&NA South Subdivision (Birmingham to Montgomery) - Road FM Railroad This is what I listen to AL Railroads Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference And here is another one i listen to 160.41000 AAR 20 S&NA North Subdivision (Nashville to Birmingham) - Dispatcher this is also the live feed that i listen to Morgan County, Alabama (AL) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com Click to listen Decatur Area CSX and Norfolk Southern Rail

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
For W9RXR: CSX mostly uses AAR 45 around here, too. I have that frequency in the yard radio (stereo feed) for the Morgan County railroad feed but I would be surprised to pick up the action in Cullman. It is a little too far away to pick up from Decatur unless conditions are right.
Here is the link to the feed if you are interested in checking it out:
Decatur Area CSX and Norfolk Southern Rail Live Scanner Audio Feed

Thanks for listening! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.