Originally Posted by markandjere
Is there a way to download all the AAR freqs to my PRO-96? I'm trying to avoid manually entering and tagging. I use Butel ARC96 software. Thanks
It is possible to import them from ARC96. I am actually working on compiling you a scan list right now. PM me with your email address and I will get it sent off to you as soon as possible. If you'd rather do it yourself, follow these steps:
1) Open ARC96
2) See the "RR" button on the top toolbar? Click that.
3) Enter your RR login information (RadioReference, not RailRoad)
4) Click the purple "Nationwide" button
5) In the "Agency" list, click "Railroads" which is the second from the bottom
6) Click the plus sign next to where it says "Railroad Operations" and viola, there it is. The way I did it, since not knowing for sure which channels you wanted, I built a list of all 223 frequencies listed.