Help with my 996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to all of this, Programmed my 996XT myself a few months back and all was well. RISCON came in fine, all my conventional frequencies worked no problem. Recently added in Boston and Mass and all of a sudden, i am not picking up anything on RISCON. just wondering if someone could take a look at my file and see if anything pops out as being problematic or wrong. Thanks

kma371

QRT
New to all of this, Programmed my 996XT myself a few months back and all was well. RISCON came in fine, all my conventional frequencies worked no problem. Recently added in Boston and Mass and all of a sudden, i am not picking up anything on RISCON. just wondering if someone could take a look at my file and see if anything pops out as being problematic or wrong. Thanks

If you attach your file as a zip, I'm sure someone could look at it.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
What software are you using ? If you use Butel's software, I can take a look at your files.

If you'd like, I can upload my RISCON files for you to try out as well.

My apologies, I had attached it when I created the thread but I guess it did not post. As soon as I get home I will attach it. Thank you for your help

frankie811

Uniden996XT

I'm new to digital as well, although I've had a scanner for over 45 yrs. Find this trunking/talk group thing confusing. RadioReference is a god send, but I will need help programing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.