Providence Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber
Suddenly Providence Police Dispatch and Fire Dispatch which has been in the clear, I am not receiving anything from them. Checked my scanner settings and all is fine. I was receiving them on Friday but can't seem to recollect hearing them on Saturday or Sunday. I will keep monitoring their freq anyway.

ecps92

Ensure you have ALL the Control Channels enabled they may have switched.
Also depending on your make/model ensure that TRS is enabled.

Try the NWS to make sure it is not suddenly your
a. Antenna
b. Cables
c. Connectors
d. Radio

Suddenly Providence Police Dispatch and Fire Dispatch which has been in the clear, I am not receiving anything from them. Checked my scanner settings and all is fine. I was receiving them on Friday but can't seem to recollect hearing them on Saturday or Sunday. I will keep monitoring their freq anyway.

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber
Providence

Providence came back on Friday about 11:00am I have no explanation what happened.

ecps92

I going to stress, you check your programming for that zone. :roll:
Others would have been screaming if the Zone went down.

I will bet you a. Lost the signal for the Providence Zone and captured one of the other zones.
or...don't have all the CC's for the Providence Zone enabled.

Sorry, I did check those items and there were no problems. I will respond more quickly next time. Tnx 73

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber
Providence

I going to stress, you check your programming for that zone. :roll:
Others would have been screaming if the Zone went down.

I will bet you a. Lost the signal for the Providence Zone and captured one of the other zones.
or...don't have all the CC's for the Providence Zone enabled.

I will Check, Thank You.

MisterK33

I'm going to have to re-check my settings soon. I used to get full strength almost anywhere in my house, and now it's a variable 3-5 bars, and I *live* in Providence!

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber
Providence

I'm going to have to re-check my settings soon. I used to get full strength almost anywhere in my house, and now it's a variable 3-5 bars, and I *live* in Providence!

Providence police and fire Dispatch is in the clear and is coming in full scale now.

ecps92

IS this a new problem or something just noticed this Spring ?
Leaves/Foliage :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.