Does anyone know fire623resq

Status
Not open for further replies.

station32

Does anyone one know of a way to get a hold of this gentlman i have an issue i have to resolve with him.
Thanks,
Joe

ffallan

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SCH-I405 4G Build/FF1) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

He reported me for drunk driving on A Sunday going to church, I wasnt drunk! I had just spilled my tobacco spit bottle and was trying to get it cleaned up

station32

Well we where going to do a trade. I was going to send him my xts2500 III VHF for his XTS2500 II 800. And i shipped him my xts2500 vhf and he sent me a tracking number for the radio he "shipped". Well i never got the radio he shipped and when he got mine it said it had a "Fail 01/82" which i know the radio was working just fine as i used it as my fireground radio. So there were some conversations back and fourth and he said he would ship me back my radio. so he said he was going to ship my radio back two weeks ago and still havent received anything. He said he was going to check monday if he got it sent back for any reason and he hasnt gotten back to me. So i am looking for a phone number to reach this guy at or a way to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.