Union City PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

unagi1

I have a Pro107 iScan. A few weeks ago, I no longer heard anything from Union City PD, and that is still the case. I've updated to the latest firmware and database, but still nothing. Fremont PD and Newark PD come thru fine as they did before. Did anything change with Union City PD that anyone is aware of? Thanks.

kma371

QRT
I have a Pro107 iScan. A few weeks ago, I no longer heard anything from Union City PD, and that is still the case. I've updated to the latest firmware and database, but still nothing. Fremont PD and Newark PD come thru fine as they did before. Did anything change with Union City PD that anyone is aware of? Thanks.

Do you have it programmed under the same control channels as Fremont and Newark?

They rebanded some time ago, just make sure your using the right freqs.

Also, union city switches from the local to wide systems every so often. Depending on your location you may not hear them.

If your in the tri valley or father east, you won't hear local talkgroups.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

veen120

I know this a old thread, but I do not get UCPD at all. I have updated everything on my Iscan107 today and get no traffic at all. Would anyone know why? I live in Union City, so distance isnt a issue.

kma371

QRT
I know this a old thread, but I do not get UCPD at all. I have updated everything on my Iscan107 today and get no traffic at all. Would anyone know why? I live in Union City, so distance isnt a issue.

What control channels are you using?

rfmonger

I also recently noticed Union City is no longer active on the published TGID's.
Never had a problem in past picking up any of these cities including Fremont & Newark.
I can still monitor Fremont & Newark, but Union City is not there.

For what it's worth I did some logging and did pick up a few radio checks/mic tests a couple weeks ago, on the main dispatch TGID.
So sounds like they are doing maintenance of some type.
Maybe they are temporarily using a different TGID or have moved to a new set of TGID's altogether.
As far as I know they are still on Alameda County's 800 system.
Also, there is still activity on the City's Admin TGID's from the Buses, Public Works, etc..

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I also recently noticed Union City is no longer active on the published TGID's.
Never had a problem in past picking up any of these cities including Fremont & Newark.
I can still monitor Fremont & Newark, but Union City is not there.

For what it's worth I did some logging and did pick up a few radio checks/mic tests a couple weeks ago, on the main dispatch TGID.
So sounds like they are doing maintenance of some type.
Maybe they are temporarily using a different TGID or have moved to a new set of TGID's altogether.
As far as I know they are still on Alameda County's 800 system.
Also, there is still activity on the City's Admin TGID's from the Buses, Public Works, etc..

I knew it would be just a matter of time before someone reports in the UCPD cannot be received. They have moved to the new EBRCS. Their TG is 3655. Please see the RR database for frequency info. EBRCS is listed at the bottom under trunked systems. You will need a scanner that receives digital transmissions.

K

KI6KGN

Gentleman Be advised

Union City PD have reverted back to the Analog SmartNet system. According to what I heard, they were having some issues with there consoles, and the voice recorder on the EBRCS. No ETA when they will be switching back.

kma371

QRT
Gentleman Be advised

Union City PD have reverted back to the Analog SmartNet system. According to what I heard, they were having some issues with there consoles, and the voice recorder on the EBRCS. No ETA when they will be switching back.

can anyone confirm this?

looks like they are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.