Help with Spectrum Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N5FDL

Hello:

Signal Intelligence/ScanStar is not helping me with a problem that is crashing their Spectrum Manager software on WinXP using an Icom 2500 as the radio. The software starts (that took some doing), the radio turns on and begins scanning. The first time the radio stops on a frequency I get a message that Manager.exe has run into a problem and needs to close.

Sam Dunham, who runs the company, has not responded to my emails regarding this problem.

Can someone in the group help?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
You probably don't want to hear it but if I were you, I'd find another brand of software that does the same job.

You'll probably get a working product with much better support.

My experience with Sam Dunham and another of his company's products was not positive to say the least.

Finally just gave up and found something else to use.

LesWurk

As others have stated customer support from Signal Intelligence sucks. My experiences were frustrating.

Hello:

Signal Intelligence/ScanStar is not helping me with a problem that is crashing their Spectrum Manager software on WinXP using an Icom 2500 as the radio. The software starts (that took some doing), the radio turns on and begins scanning. The first time the radio stops on a frequency I get a message that Manager.exe has run into a problem and needs to close.

Sam Dunham, who runs the company, has not responded to my emails regarding this problem.

Can someone in the group help?

Status
Not open for further replies.