Butel ARC 125 software manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

geopavela

Premium Subscriber
Hi everyone. This is my first post and am fairly new to software programming of radios. I just purchased and download from ScannerMaster the ARC 125 software for programming the BC125AT but when I click on the help button and then click manual it tells me the manual is not available at this time. Can anyone help me find a resource for the users manual for the ARC 125 software if there is such a thing.Thank you in advance for any responses and I have really learned alot from all you guys and gals in these forums. Take care and be safe

Geo.

geopavela

Premium Subscriber
No users manual available for Butel ARC 125 for BC125AT

Hi everyone.ScannerMaster gave me an email addresss to contact Butel regarding the manual for their ARC 125 software and I got a response saying there is no manual available yet. If anyone is interested in contacting them via email for any other issues here is the link. info2007@butel.nl I received my response in less than 24 hours Hope this email helps. Take care and be safe.

geopavela

Premium Subscriber
The 2nd post contained an answer I received from Butel and an email address link I received from scanner master to contact Butel if anyone had any questions.It was to let people know I received an answer to my question and an email link to ask questions to Butel I thought some people might not know about. Take care.

Scousemachine

I emailed them and was given the following to try The manual is located at c:\program files\butel\arc125 or c:\program files (x86)\butel\arc125

Hope this helps some of you guys.

Scan125

You may also want to take a look at Scan125 which is free and provides additional functions/control for the BC125AT & UBC125XLT scanners.

Scan125 Control Program

Nick - Scan125 Author

Status
Not open for further replies.