Win 500 For EDACS Standard for Pro 197 Configuration Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Question I have is I'm trying to setup a EDACS Standard Configuration in WIN 500 and the question I'm stumped with the system I'm going to program there are 4 different tower location sites that I'm going to program into the scanner. I understand with EDACS the frequencies for each tower site must be in order from 1 to 12 which each tower site has 12 frequencies listed. The question is with WIN 500 under the TSYS Objects, there is a tab to hold 32 frequencies for each TSYS Object, but I'm wondering if I have to go ahead and do each tower separate under a different object or can I combine those frequencies in just one object?

I hope this makes sense, I'm not familiar with EDACS since where I live its P25 systems, but I'm heading on a trip.

Thanks in advance, and hopefully we can get my problem figured out. Thanks!!!

guyiv

Feed Provider
It has been a little while since I used a Radio shack scanner but from what I remember you have to enter the EDACS frequencies in there LCN in separate banks. So LCN 1 has to be in the Frequence 1 spot not in the "0" spot or in any other number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kc4jgc

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.81 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

On the 197/106 and the GRE 600/500 equivalents, you need to enter each site as a separate TSYS. You can, however, place all those sites on the same scan list after you've programmed those four sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.