Win 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ11DLN

I d/l'd and installed this for the Pro-197 I snagged last week and found it to be a great app. Problem is, I bought the key...but haven't received it yet. Payment went through via PayPal and my Visa Saturday...nothing from StarrSoft in my mail yet. I've checked the spam folder and it's not in there either. How long does it usually take them to e-mail the key?

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I have always received my keys in 'minutes' after payment. And once they come I make sure to make copies of the emails so that I don't lose them.

bbachman

Likewise mine were emailed almost immediately.
Try checking your spam/junk folder, make sure you entered your email address properly in the original order.

If these fail email Don Starr (The author of the program) He will make it right I am sure.

Barry

n5ims

I d/l'd and installed this for the Pro-197 I snagged last week and found it to be a great app. Problem is, I bought the key...but haven't received it yet. Payment went through via PayPal and my Visa Saturday...nothing from StarrSoft in my mail yet. I've checked the spam folder and it's not in there either. How long does it usually take them to e-mail the key?

You should get two emails from the transaction. The first from Don Starr (don@starrsoft.com) - your receipt - and the second from WIN500 (win500@starrsoft.com) with your code.

Attachments

• Win500 Notifications.jpg
    Win500 Notifications.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 88

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Note that the emails would normally go to the address used by your PayPal account, since that is what you used. If that address is 100% correct, and those emails were not caught by a spam filter on the server of your service provider, or another email block setting, then contact Don for a resend. I suspect either a typo in the address, or a spam blocking of some sort.

DJ11DLN

Problem resolved

I didn't receive the key due to an error on my part. DonS was good enough to re-send it, I have the key, have entered it and gotten confirmation from the program that it is valid and good to go. Thanks for all the kind attempts to help this embarrassed idiot and I sincerely apologize for wasting everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.