help with this freescan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolmin

it's my first time using freescan and when the program start a window appears and indicates "THIS SYSTEM IS NOT USING A STANDRAD DECIMAL SEPERATOR, HOW RESULT FRECUENCIES WILL NOT PRECESS PROPERLY, YOU MUST SET THE DECIMAL POINT TO A DECIMAL IN CONTROL PANEL AND RESTART THE PROGRAM" i can find where do this. i have tried to save frecuencie 155.200 (using point and comma.)but the program changes to 155,000.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Depending on which version of Windows you are using......
(I'm on Windows 7.)

Open the Control Panel
Double click to open the icon labeled Region and Languages.
There's an option there for "Advanced Settings".
Select that.
The next menu allows you to select and set the Decimal separator
Be sure this uses decimal point (the ".", period symbol).

(Edited to remove reference to Digit Grouping.)

teufler

Freescan and trunking systems

IF you are comfortable with the EZGRAB function, the system you selected in Santiago can easily be setup.First it is a Motorola type 2 p25 so setup the system as that through system selection. First create the system, call it santiago police, then through ezgrab past the frequencies into Freescan. Since no groups are posted in the RR database, set the system as id search. Assisgn a quick ket to the system created. you will then have the system controlled by one key. You can select it or de-select it as desire. A file that can be imported into Freescan I have attached that demonstrates this. You have 4 systems, each assigned a quick key, 0 through 4. On the botton screen of the scanner you will see 0-4. Pressing these buttons will select or turn on or turn off systems as desired. Unfortunately RR does not have group information , maybe you can capture and forward as you find out. File is zipped, you will have to unzip.

Attachments

• santiago.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 52
  • santiago.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.