Id Tracker 3 and Br330t

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone been able to have this program work on a Br330T? It says its supported, yet I cant get it to work on a mot type 2 system.

I used IDTrackerIII.xls to make the sys file

It displays the trs as a conventional system.

It wont let me enter any freqs into it.

Just cant figure this out...

Attachments

• scan3.JPG
    scan3.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

brscanning

You should not have to create the SYS file. As the radio scans, ID Tracker III should build the files and collect frequencies and IDs as it goes. Once ID Tracker has captured the data you can then identify the frequencies and IDs. ID Tracker will then display the data the next time that frequency or ID is hit,

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
You should not have to create the SYS file. As the radio scans, ID Tracker III should build the files and collect frequencies and IDs as it goes. Once ID Tracker has captured the data you can then identify the frequencies and IDs. ID Tracker will then display the data the next time that frequency or ID is hit,

Ok, I uninstalled,removing all traces then re installed, . How long should it take ? Its been running for over 30 minutes. Its only displaying cc freq and voice channels. No id or talk groups. It also, under systems, that lists every one in my radio, is showing a Motorola type 2 system as a conventional system...

This is ths sys file it created .

$Updated=11/22/2014 12:28:13 AM
$SystemName=S C P D
$SystemType=CONV
$Conventional=False
$Selected=True
$Alert=0
$AutoLoad=False
$Timeout=0
$TimeLockout=False
$ScannerLockout=False
$StatusBit=False
$SkipIdentified=False
$SkipEncrypted=False
$TrackSquelch=False
$SeparateAudio=False
$IDLimitMode=False
$LogType=0
$LogMode=0
$MinLogTime=0
$PriorityHold=0
$LogFile=
$DetectAudio=False
$AudioThreshold=1800
$RecordMode=0
$SingleAudio=False
$SpectrumColor=-16711936
!id,flags,hits,description,comments,color,site,CTCSS/DCS,contact
851.36250,1,2,"System Frequency - 851.3625MHz","System Frequency - 851.3625MHz",-16711936,"",,11/22/2014 12:14:18 AM

brscanning

Is the scanner locking on to any IDs or frequencies? ID Tracker only follows what the scanner is doing. You can also email me at my call sign @bellsouth.net

Status
Not open for further replies.