psredit and radioreference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit52240

Premium Subscriber
I finally got a subscription for radio reference but I am trying to program the state patrol. On psredit, it shows public safety and then in the sub cat, it has tac freqs and uhf freqs. But none on the main freqs show up on psredit while connected to radio reference. Is there a problem with psredit? Am I doing something wrong? I have the current version of psredit500, and I have a pro-106 scanner.

I programmed my new uniden 996p2 just fine and the software I used to connect to radio reference showed all the main freqs for the state patrol. So I am stumped and not sure if I am doing something wrong or if something is wrong with psredit or if I need to program state patrol one at a time by adding freqs.

Bandit52240

Premium Subscriber
conventional, vhf freq's, all that comes up on psredit is like car to car, air, dci, etc... but no main freq's

mikey60

I posted a new release a couple weeks ago that took care of the original issue. If you haven't updated could you do that and try again to see if it's still an issue?

Never mind, I see this is still an issue. Let me look into it.

Thanks,
Mike

mikey60

Having the same issue's here Mike with all Ky freq's... load ksp post 14 in main category and ksp post 6 shows up in the sub category...running windows 10..never seen this issue until a couple weeks ago..Thanks

Actually this issue was caused indirectly from the fix to the previous issue. I've uploaded an update to PSREdit500 for this issue.

Mike

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
On my windows 7 laptop with Symantec endpoint protection I got a popup of do I want to run this file? Gave me the option to run it anyway.
My guess is that it was suspicious of the .exe extension?

mikey60

I've seen that with some exe files downloaded from the Internet. It's always good to be cautious when opening or executing any file downloaded from the Internet anyway. The Symantec software is just making sure you really want to run it I guess.

I've also seen some instances of false positives from Anti-virus/Anti-malware programs prevent installations or even remove the program will after installation.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.