Status
Not open for further replies.

safetypro79

Scanning since 1967
Premium Subscriber
Anchorage-Alaska, Boise-Idaho, Salem-Oregon
I am trying to get all my objects into order from 1-xx

Seems 651 shows objects starting on 49

I have checked the edit. bar on the program but am having no luck anyone know how to assign these in sequence?

Thanks RR forum members

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
1) Go to the All Objects tab of the software.
2) Use the Edit/Right Click > Move Item(s) Up/Down (Ctrl + Up/Down) to order it how you want to number it.
3) Select All (Ctrl + A) to select everything or select what you want to renumber (Shift + Left Click for a range of objects, Ctrl + Left Click for multiple objects).
4) Edit/Right Click > Reassign ObjectIDs... to assign the ID. The default is 0, but it can be whatever you want as long as it is below 1851.

safetypro79

Scanning since 1967
Premium Subscriber
Anchorage-Alaska, Boise-Idaho, Salem-Oregon
Does not seem to work?

I tried your method currently the assigned objects jump around like starting at0020 the jumping to 43 the jumping again so portions of the sequential order are missing

Also ?I just noticed my 651, says Whistler on the owner screen before I would enter any other text but it is not erasable? This has the latest firmware from factory

UP App Ver RF 2.6
DSP AppVer RF 1.4
DSP VocVer RF 1.0

Spitfire8520

Are you making sure that you are using a Step of 1? It will increment based on the value you have for Step. If you have 23, it will jump by 23 each time (20, 43, 66, 89, etc).

Also ?I just noticed my 651, says Whistler on the owner screen before I would enter any other text but it is not erasable? This has the latest firmware from factory

General Settings tab under Welcome Text is where it can be edited. The message will be whatever you loaded from the template if you didn't download from the scanner. It can be changed to whatever you would like. The default messages can be found by loading a new template (Ctrl + N or File > New template) and selecting your brand of scanner.

Spitfire8520

any idea on the " Whistler" tag on owner info

General Settings tab under Welcome Text is where it can be edited. The message will be whatever you loaded from the template if you didn't download from the scanner. It can be changed to whatever you would like. The default messages can be found by loading a new template (Ctrl + N or File > New template) and selecting your brand of scanner.

Edit the message with whatever you want using the above. I believe the default message for any of the RadioShack scanners is the following:

Code:
 - Welcome To - 
Object Oriented 
Digital Trunking
   RadioShack

If you would like to restore it, replace line 4 with: (3 spaces) RadioShack

Status
Not open for further replies.