ARC536 Basic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancow

Database Admin
I'm sure this has been answered is probably obvious but I'm not finding it. Is there a way to add all the favorites lists from the radio into the tree on the left? I can only seem to download and edit one at a time. I would like to cut and paste a few DMR sites I initially saved into separate systems and lists to complete one large comprehensive system. Every time I select a new list to work with it erases the one previously shown in the tree to the left.

Also, I find that if you hover over the small DMR and TRBO blocks on the bottom the pop up box says (add a new P25 system), probably something they forgot to change when adding in DMR I assume.

Last edited:

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
You can, but it is cumbersome. Multiple instances of ARC can be running at the same time.

You would start ARC with the target FL and add a system. Then open another instance of ARC with the source FL. For that source system, you'd copy the data and paste it into that target FL.

Like I said, it is cumbersome with numerous steps needed.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Gommert -

I tried doing that before making the response. When I did, the first HPD vanished and all I got was the second.

(However, after reading your post, I tried it again. That time I was able to "blend" the two HPD files.)

mancow

Database Admin
Hmm, ok I had hoped I could work with them all visible at once. Thanks for the replies.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
I found that you can copy the favorite lists from the radio via file explorer in Windows, then import them all at the same time into ARC via Import->Batch Import. Not too glamorous, but it gets the job done.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I use "File - Add another HPD file". You can cut and paste between them, but you need to make sure that you close all but the one of the HPD files before you save. If you just hit "save" it will save everything you have open as a HPD file and it will be a mess to separate them.

Hmm, ok I had hoped I could work with them all visible at once. Thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.