freescan, radio refference and bct15x

Status
Not open for further replies.

abunadeez

Premium Subscriber
for some reason i cant seem to get the scanner and the software to play nice. if i try to download from radio reference to freescan and then to the scanner it either freezes and leaves the scanner on hold or the frequencies get all mixed up. im really trying to avoid entering these things manually but it seems like the only solution. ive upgraded drivers and scanner firmware and still no luck. any suggestions?

kma371

QRT
for some reason i cant seem to get the scanner and the software to play nice. if i try to download from radio reference to freescan and then to the scanner it either freezes and leaves the scanner on hold or the frequencies get all mixed up. im really trying to avoid entering these things manually but it seems like the only solution. ive upgraded drivers and scanner firmware and still no luck. any suggestions?

does freescan ever complete the upload?

abunadeez

Premium Subscriber
yes. everything from RR to freescan seems fine. once i go to upload to scanner is where the problem starts. especially if i want to assign channels and groups

kma371

QRT
yes. everything from RR to freescan seems fine. once i go to upload to scanner is where the problem starts. especially if i want to assign channels and groups

So then no, it doesn't complete the upload.

What error messages do you get if any?

ChrisABQ

I'm using freescan and BCT15X also and it works great. Make sure you have software installed correctly for the USB. Make sure your port and upload speed are correct also. In my case, I'm using the serial that came with the scanner and a serial to USB converter that I purchased locally that came with its own software.

Status
Not open for further replies.