Need help Programming a Pro-2053

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought the RS 20-049 programming cable to help me program and set up my scanner the way i want to, insteads of punching info in by hand on scanner itself. I am using Starrsoft Win 93 as my program for it. when i try to download current info from scanner to computer, it says it did it, but i cant find anything. When it try download from scanner using the program, i get an error message telling me to make sure the scanner is on, plugged in, com port set correctly. I have checked all this and it appears to be correct. Any ideas?! ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

KE5BCP

Analog Man
6909 said:
I bought the RS 20-049 programming cable to help me program and set up my scanner the way i want to, insteads of punching info in by hand on scanner itself. I am using Starrsoft Win 93 as my program for it. when i try to download current info from scanner to computer, it says it did it, but i cant find anything. When it try download from scanner using the program, i get an error message telling me to make sure the scanner is on, plugged in, com port set correctly. I have checked all this and it appears to be correct. Any ideas?! ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
The cable you need is either 20-047 (USB) or 20-089 (Serial) depending on which type of port you wish to use.
More info here:
http://www.starrsoft.com/software/win96/cables/cables.html

Caesar

Premium Subscriber
the serial version is on clearance for 4.95$ at radioshack now, you should grab one before they run out if you can...

Status
Not open for further replies.