Remote Radio Server Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_charge

This is my RR Server. It is beta, but I have been using it for about 8 months and it is very stable. It has never crashed or locked up.

I use it with my Uniden SC-230 scanner. It most likely will server text tags with other Uniden Scanners. It will stream audio with any scanner that has a earphone jack.

RR Server will work with the ARC EazyStream or my RR Client. The Chat and hold feature only work with my RR Client.

You can download it at http://www.scansoutheasternmass.com/pn76/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownload&cid=1

WouffHong

RR server..

Could you fill us in a bit on it's features and benefits?

Always like to know that before executing an EXE file. :)

Tom

static_charge said:
This is my RR Server. It is beta, but I have been using it for about 8 months and it is very stable. It has never crashed or locked up.

I use it with my Uniden SC-230 scanner. It most likely will server text tags with other Uniden Scanners. It will stream audio with any scanner that has a earphone jack.

RR Server will work with the ARC EazyStream or my RR Client. The Chat and hold feature only work with my RR Client.

You can download it at http://www.scansoutheasternmass.com/pn76/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownload&cid=1

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've been using the Client software on and off for a while now and I really like it. Thanks for making the server software public!

static_charge

I released ScanServer 1.6.
I added a Virtual Screen for those who want to stream with Microsoft's Meda Encoder. So now the server will stream to Arc EazyStream Client, my RR Client and screen capture for MME.
I also have it saving your settings to an ini file.

You can download it from www.scansoutheasternmass.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.