Antenna Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonian149

Somewhere I saw a website that you locate antennas and their frequencies in a specifc area, but I cannot find it anymore. Does anyone have that bookmarked. Thanks in advance.--Gary

bee

Kb2vxa,
Zonian149 states "I saw a web site that you could locate the antennas and their "FREQUENCIES" in a specific area".
Rescue903 gave him the web site he is looking for, but "I do not see any "FREQUENCIES" at that web site"!

So "where are the frequencies, Kenneth"? Or maybe,"Where are the frequencies, kb2vxa"?

scanaholic

Man, that's one big crock of a joke! Their email won't even work right. Tried to let 'em know their tower search isn't working, and even the email won't work!

Whatta joke! This is antennasearch.com we're speaking of. They need to fix that mess.

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
it shows antennas in off the wall places in my city. shows antennas for schools, city, county, and businesses in residential neighborhoods where there is no antennas in sight!!!

Eric Burris kc0ldt

N

N_Jay

it shows antennas in off the wall places in my city. shows antennas for schools, city, county, and businesses in residential neighborhoods where there is no antennas in sight!!!

Eric Burris kc0ldt

I would guess it is pulling data from the FCC database and we all know hat is so very exact.

DPD1

The problem seems to be in taking the address. I got it to accept two out of five. Sometimes the tower or antenna icon is right on the money. Other times it's a little off. I found a few RR antennas where the icon was right on it.

Dave
www.DPDProductions.com
Antennas & Accessories for the RF Professional & Radio Hobbyist

Status
Not open for further replies.