Another crazy antenna gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Check out the other stuff he's selling. He might be off his rocker, but he does make some neat looking stuff. If nothing else, some of that stuff would look cool on my desk!

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I live in a pyramid surrounded by crystals, wear a copper bracelet, a magnet over my heart and a tin foil hat. I'm well protected from negative energy, bad vibes and instant karma but it might be a neat experiment using that antenna to channel my scalar waves to Mecca and bring lasting peace to the Middle East.

"Ohms, trimmer padder fifty ohms."
Un Yelliman

HARI KRISHNA!
"Yeah, Harry Chapin."
Paul Simon

Last edited:

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
i wonder if those quartz crystals really does anything spiritual with any belief or if it's just peoples want to believe something. the stuff does look like neat decor but to have faith in a bunch of crystals is crazy. The bible has more truths to life then those things. anyways...

ebay is so full of crazy stuff.

kf7yn

It does say zero point, that's gotta account for something like new-age snake oil, right? Not to mention "Made from only the purist copper coated with a orgonic resin made with crushed quartz crystals". Orgonic? Is that organic stuff only from Orgonia? BWAHAHAHAH.

Did you see his other stuff? Righteous collection of other new-agey junk sure to make anyone feel better. Or something...

Last edited:

K2COM

Premium Subscriber
Yeah that is something for sure. I do agree that it would make for nice decore and a conversation piece: "Hey where did you get that?"-----"I got it from some nut on ebay helping with the corruption of today's peoples minds:D"

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Yeah organic resin, the New Age answer to electromagnetic.... flux.

"I think I need to release some deathly stress......."

So THAT'S what it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.