Premier Antenna RD-98

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy1

I would be careful buying a "pig in a poke" that will not give any info for it. SMA-BNC-SO-239 type connector that it has or the frequency range. It might be for "LO" band (30-50 MHZ) not good for most scanning freq's. It might be good if you know what the spects. are.

pogbobo

if you click on the link here is the info it gives you

Premier Antenna RD-98 2M/70CM 144MHZ/440MHZ Dual Band 17" Super Thin Whip BNC

BNC connector, 2m/70cm frequency range ... sounds like a generic of the diamond and comet antennas ... i'm sure it will work just fine, just don't expect diamond or comet quality :)

you could also get a pre-paid visa from like walmart or some place like that, pay the upfront $50 and have a visa to use until the $ runs out ... just my 2cents :)

pappy1

pogbobo said:
if you click on the link here is the info it gives you

Premier Antenna RD-98 2M/70CM 144MHZ/440MHZ Dual Band 17" Super Thin Whip BNC

BNC connector, 2m/70cm frequency range ... sounds like a generic of the diamond and comet antennas ... i'm sure it will work just fine, just don't expect diamond or comet quality :)

you could also get a pre-paid visa from like walmart or some place like that, pay the upfront $50 and have a visa to use until the $ runs out ... just my 2cents :)

I clicked on the link and it carried me to fry's and the detail block was empty and i also clicked on the link to detail and it was empty also.

I agree on the Walmart prepaid Visa as I let the kids use it instead of my regular Visa, no large card bills unexpected.

FCVPI99

well i guess il pick one up tis weekend and let you all know if it doesnt work maybe i can get take it back and get the Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.