cellular look alike antennas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

99chevytahoe

Do these antenna work well? i know the longer the better, but i will probably get one that is 12in. because of off roading.

hoser147

I really never cared for the reception of the thru the Glass type antennas, I havent tried the 2nd one you have listed but I know others on here have.. For the money like 3 bucks you can get one from Dealtime extreme, alot of members have them and gave them good reviews. I have 2 and they are about as good as any................Hoser

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Using a glass mount antenna is like having sex with an ugly woman, it's not always a great idea, but sometimes you just make it work.

sjcscanner

Premium Subscriber
Grog said:
Using a glass mount antenna is like having sex with an ugly woman, it's not always a great idea, but sometimes you just make it work.

LOL, what an odd metaphore...

99chevytahoe

hoser147 said:
I really never cared for the reception of the thru the Glass type antennas, I havent tried the 2nd one you have listed but I know others on here have.. For the money like 3 bucks you can get one from Dealtime extreme, alot of members have them and gave them good reviews. I have 2 and they are about as good as any................Hoser

can you give me a link?

Grog said:

And at other times you might be astonishingly impressed with its/her performance!

hoser147

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5287 Also what bandwidth do you scan the most? As for your CB antenna question They are made for that and without modification it will work but not as well. I dont think you want to go with a standard scanner antenna due to your state laws. So I understand what you are trying to due as Im a Snowbird lol. There are cellular antennas with a magmount but they are quite abit more than the one on the link. I will try and find the Thread about them. i have good luck on VHF/UHF and 800 with it. Or due as Grog stated :lol: :evil: :lol: .........................H:lol:ser

Status
Not open for further replies.