Radio PMR Pridnestrovie new frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimepage

Today at 20:36 I heard Radio PMR Pridnestrovie on 7290 but every Freq guide I have says they are only on 6240khz even their own website (http://radiopmr.org/golos/list/9) says they are only on 6240. They are almost never listenable for me on that frequency but I heard the whole broadcast today on 7290 which started at 20:30. Any Ideas why? I just messaged them hopefully I will get an answer.

Last edited:

Jimepage

Hey RS! Thats exactly what I was thinking it is probably the case. Just felt it weird it wasnt any guides so I messaged the site maybe its a new thing and no one updated anything, yet. Maybe they will email me back. I been working a lot and today was the first day I got some time to my self to can the band. If I hear from them ill message here. I couldnt ever get PMR clearly but that 7290 simulcast was great.

ridgescan

Hey RS! Thats exactly what I was thinking it is probably the case. Just felt it weird it wasnt any guides so I messaged the site maybe its a new thing and no one updated anything, yet. Maybe they will email me back. I been working a lot and today was the first day I got some time to my self to can the band. If I hear from them ill message here. I couldnt ever get PMR clearly but that 7290 simulcast was great.
..and still a great DX from Moskva, Russia:)

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I have one reference from a recent NASWA Flashsheet that this *might* be the Moldova site (not certain of this). Interesting that they'd be relaying VoR. Looks like they've moved from 6240 per a recent posting on DXLD.

best regards..Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.