Kept talking about Australia. Lots of fading. ??? 616utc

Correction...Russian broadcast (in English). That's a first! :) 631utc

Signed off at 700utc

Last edited:

ridgescan

Here is the spreadsheet we use:)
S H O R T W A V E S T U F F

scroll to "B10 combined" click on it, follow open-up procedures
when "NASWA" page comes up click "combined" in lower-left corner-scrollsheet will come up

There is where you can scroll to locate the frequency, then utc times of broadcast to ID your catch:)

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As it's stored as a zip file you will need a program like WinZip or 7Zip to uncompress the file, then you will need a program that can read spreadsheets such as Excel or Open Office. Do NOT depend on Windows Explorer to uncompress the file; it has a nasty habit of corrupting data.

The advantage of this spreadsheet is that it combines many different sources in one document.

best regards...Mike

Romak3

Banned
Thanks Ridge and Mike!

I have been looking around for something like that. When I got my Par Endz it came with a copy of MT that has listings...from October. :p

I did see it listed later, but under the wrong time slot, must be do to the time changes.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Be sure to go back to that page from time to time, as Dan updates it when he can. Broadcast stations can and do change times/freqs without much warning, so it's no surprise that some things on the spreadsheet might be off

best regards...Mike

Romak3

Banned
Be sure to go back to that page from time to time, as Dan updates it when he can. Broadcast stations can and do change times/freqs without much warning, so it's no surprise that some things on the spreadsheet might be off

best regards...Mike

Will do, Thanks for the info/help. :)

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
9840 is Voice of Russia in English. According to the spreadsheet, it actually goes from 0500 UTC until 0700 UTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.