Some broadcasts I caught tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

woebbers

just doing a quick scan of the dial I caught these. Correct me if im wrong in the indentification

11760 S-8 00:05 Havana Cuba Music

11870 S-8 00:12 WEWN Sp talk

9535 S-9 00:20 REE? Sp talk

9570 S-9 00:23 ??? CRI? En w/ chinese accent

7250 S-9 +10 00:25 Voice of Russia

7325 S-8 00:28 Austria? German talk

ridgescan

Great DXing there man! They check out ok. REE (Radio Exterior de Espania) out of Noblejas Spain! Your CRI catch was out of Albania:) nice catches for sure. When you post your loggings, pay attention to the transmitter country in that list.. then brag it up in here:) Looks like you have a decent setup there. What are you using for a radio and what antenna?

joemoto

I got most of them, with the exception of WEWN. I'm getting Voice of Russia better on 7290. A good night for reception.

I'm listening to an E5 with the stock longwire stretched around the room.

woebbers

Thanks for the kudos!...Im using a very modest setup. I have a Grundig 800 anf a 40 foot wire antenna throw across the trees. I thought this rafio was deaf until I did a proper job of grounding it. Hopefully I will have some time tonight to listen in some more. Ridgescan where are you getting your transmitter locations?

Woebbers

ridgescan

That wire makes all the difference! Here is the spreadsheet we use
http://www.hfskeds.com/skeds/
scroll to "B10 combined" click on it, follow open-up procedures
when "NASWA" page comes up click "combined" in lower-left corner-scrollsheet will come up

There is where you can scroll to locate the frequency, then utc times of broadcast to ID your catch

Status
Not open for further replies.