Shortwave Spreadsheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btlacer

KI4SJU/ Fire Captain/ EMTFR
I was just wondering if any one has done or or thought about making a spreadsheet on the shortwave stations that you have monitored?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I don't, but there are other applications for this purpose. It kinda depends on what you are trying to record, and for what purpose. For example, Scan320 (an old program for the TenTec RX320) has a companion program called B-Log that, among other things, can generate logs suitable for a few clubs like NASWA. I know Ham Radio Deluxe and SW Log have their own built in log packages, as does, I think the Callsign software. Many such logging programs are tailored for a particular venue of the hobby (ham radio, for example), but can sometimes be adjusted for HF broadcast use.

We have a few linked at the bottom of this page; no doubt there are many more out there that a properly formatted search would turn up...

Receiver Software Applications - The RadioReference Wiki

best regards..Mike

Jimepage

I made my own spreadsheets its better then a txt doc in my opinion if anyone else made some maybe we should upload them some where. I colored the strongest stations boxes in yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.