Radio Turkey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

majoco

Stirrer
...appear to have jumped the gun! The new HFCC schedule A13 has them listed on 9515kHz which is coming in here quite well, say S5 to 7 with quite a bit of fading in English starting at 0400z. Not listed on EiBi or Aoki - perhaps tomorrow when the new schedules should come out.....

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; UPC300-2.2 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Unless my memory is failing me, I think the VoT has been continuously using 9515 at least the last six decades. Kinda like RA has been on 9580 forever. HTH.

KF5UFA

I've been trying to pull them in.....with no success. If I ever do, I might have them give a shout to a friend of mine I know from the net who lives in Istanbul. There is a brotherly bond among all SFers and ex SFers.

Boombox

Pulled in the Voice of Turkey's English service with a very weak signal late this afternoon around 0300 UTC. I remember they had a fairly powerful signal in Turkish on 31 meters that was audible all night here during the 1990's -- and all the terrific music they played. Those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.