WWRB 5.050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

I have checked their schedule------ nothing like what I am listening too is listed. Can ANYONE tell me what show is on right now? Wed. Night 7 pm CDT. I have been trying to figure this out for a long time. I never got a response from WWRB the last time it was on. I posted a thread about it last fall. It's along the lines of the old "in search of " TV series. Thanks for ANY ideas , Mike

Haley

The narrator is British , but I don't think the show is. Mike

Haley

Well after years of trying to figure this show out------ I never caught a whole episode. I now know what it is! Planet X , John Dinardo show. Not saying I agree with all of the show, but it is entertaining in an apocalyptic way. Anyway, feeling a bit dumb for posting, but I'm glad I finally have a name for this show! Mike

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; en-us; SAMSUNG SM-P605V Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.5 Chrome/28.0.1500.94 Safari/537.36)

You can download the current transmitter schedule and program guide in PDF format from http://www.wwrb.org/. HTH.

Haley

Tom, I have checked the website schedule , but haven't seen this show listed ( at this time). The site always loads a bi strange for me,as far as checking the transmitter schedule. I will do as you suggested , maybe just print the PDF. Maybe for some reason the full schedule isn't loading on my computer. Anyway, thanks! Mike

w2xq

Mentor
Wirelessly posted (Moto Droid Bionic: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.2; en-us; SAMSUNG SM-P605V Build/KOT49H) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.5 Chrome/28.0.1500.94 Safari/537.36)

The GM was the GM of WWCR when I did their Web site back when. The schedule was distributed as a downloadable PDF file. In WWCR's case there were 4 transmitters and 7 days to keep track of. Updating a document or spreadsheet is easier than a myriad of web pages' coding. I couldn't imagine doing it any other way as programs and sponsors come and go, sometimes quickly.

Haley

I kind of wonder if maybe they lost a sponsor for a show that was in that time slot. Global 1 does show the show, but at 10pm (EDT?) I was listening at 7pm CDT. Maybe they were just using it to fill in the slot? Thanks for the insight, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.