bct8 mode questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddyfour

hello... i know this is going to sound like a pretty simple question to most of you, but here goes.

i have a BCT8 that i programed with ARC8. had no troubles getting the scanner to accept the programing from the PC...

the trunk system i have programed in works great, but i'm having trouble with one issue... getting into trunking mode.

sometimes it scans the trunking system, and then it will stop. it will scan the bank that the trunk is in, but wont stop on those frequencies.

"trunk" is displayed, along with the "active" banks that i want to scan, but it does not seem to be in trunking mode. pushing "srch" (search) and it goes to searching the preset band blocks. if i push "trunk" the trunk display goes out, then i press it again it comes back, but i'm still not able to get the scanner into trunking mode so that i can "ID search" or "ID scan"

is there a trick or series of button presses i need to use?

i'm starting to feel like tearing my hair out :eek:

justin302

i'm trying to figure out the same thing with mine mine is a mobile version when i go on one side of the town i'm in it does the same thing that you mentioned but when i'm on the other side of town it works. can anyone help us

W6KRU

A discriminator could be described as a demodulator. A discriminator tap would give you the raw output of the demodulated signal before any audio processing is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.