Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny33

Hi I Have The Ubcd996t And I Am Just A Bit Lost On System The Mpt-1327 Go;s Under Is It Motarola 1

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Hi I Have The Ubcd996t And I Am Just A Bit Lost On System The Mpt-1327 Go;s Under Is It Motarola 1

MPT-1327 does NOT go under any system on a UBCD996T.

There is currently NO scanner available that will handle MPT-1327, or SmartTrunkII, or TETRA, or TetraPol.

--
Comint

Comint

Premium Subscriber
So Does That Mean I Cant PROGRAM ANY MPT1327 SITE WITH THE UBCD996T SCANNER AT ALL DOES IT
You can program the frequencies in as Conventional channels, but that does not lend itself to enjoyable listening, as a lot of Sites use the Traffic channels for both Data and Voice, so you would have to put up with the 'beeps' and 'boops' of the Data transmissions, in order to hear some Voice transmissions.

If you really want to monitor MPT-1327, I suggest you use the UBCD996T with software such as TrunkView (www.linato.net/trunkview).

--
Comint

pyeman99

You can program the frequencies in as Conventional channels, but that does not lend itself to enjoyable listening, as a lot of Sites use the Traffic channels for both Data and Voice, so you would have to put up with the 'beeps' and 'boops' of the Data transmissions, in order to hear some Voice transmissions.

If you really want to monitor MPT-1327, I suggest you use the UBCD996T with software such as TrunkView (www.linato.net/trunkview).

--
Comint
I find the easy way is to use Trunkview to discover all the traffic(voice) channels & then just put them in normal memory locations & scan them.It's ok at home to have a pc connected to maybe drive the scanner in trunk mode,if that scanner can be controled via Trunkview.
Keith.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.