Finding Scanner Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Looking for a part for a Uniden Scanner?

We've added a form that lets you directly request a part number/ordering information for parts that don't show up in our regular web site. Just surf over to:
PartsRequest < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

and follow the instructions provided. We'll normally get back to you with an answer with a couple of days.

Last edited:

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
finding parts

Looking for a part for a Uniden Scanner?

We've added a form that lets you directly request a part number/ordering information for parts that don't show up in our regular web site. Just surf over to:
PartsRequest < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

and follow the instructions provided. We'll normally get back to you with an answer with a couple of days.

I just looked at the site mentioned in this post, it says you have to be logged into the site to edit the table, which site is meant by that instruction, the RadioReference Wiki site or the Uniden site? Thanx! N9NRA

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
finding scanner parts

You have to register and sign in on the Uniden Twiki site.

Hey there, so that means my password for the main Uniden site won`t work, and the Uniden Wiki is a seperate site (guess i could try it and see if my main Uniden pass will work, if not then i`ll know, but better to ask first)? I`m assuming this is a seperate one that needs a different password. Thanx! N9NRA

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Yes, seperate site. Please read the 3rd para on that page and follow the registration link.

whitler1

Premium Subscriber
My new computer does not have a serial port (just one for monitor) I was able to order a USB connector for my 246 handheld but cannot locate a USB connector for my 785

KE0GXN

Need help

I registered on the site linked to by Upman. Call me dumb, stupid or whatever, but I could not for the life of me figure out how to post my part request.

I want to see if it's possible to order an new face plate for my HP-2 and if it is possible, what is the part number?

LCD screen is fine, just need the plastic cover that goes around it. The front cover that states "Uniden", "HOMEPATROL-II" and "CHARGE" on it.

Thanks.

KE0GXN

@UPMan

Can I get some love?

E-mailed customer support Wednesday, other then the automated response e-mail stating they will respond soon, I have received nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.