Lansing Fire Feed. With alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8fsm

Feed Provider

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Wanted to thank Fred for this work - I love the alerting feature for LFD since I can't always listen in at work.

i5adam8

Lansing Fire Feed Launched.
http://audio.moses.bz/lansing-fire.m3u

If you want email alerts with audio when lansing fire "tones" out get it here:
Lansing-fire Info Page

Lansing out county fire dispatch. Ingham, Eaton and Delta TWP
http://audio.moses.bz/lansing-outc-fire.m3u

When i get a moment i will setup email alerts for this feed as well.

I am trying to get motivated to launch the east lansing MSU PD feed before tomorrow but it is all about motivation.

I would absolutely LOVE it if you would do an LPD feed,I've been waiting for that for years.

w8fsm

Feed Provider
I have a radio and computer for ELPD/MSU PD trying to finish it today for tonight. Also the end game result is for LPD Feed.. Mutial Aid Feed. And EMS feed... All it takes is radios and computers.. So i fund new feeds when i can. I have 24 Feeds online right now.. With the elpd/msu feed #25 and i have the equiment for the shiawasee 800mhz pd feed just need to get that installed at the tower site as well. The VHF Patch for police is going away on april 25th so i have some time on that one..

i5adam8

I have really been enjoying the 2 fire feeds over the last few days, I live too far from Lansing and Ingham county to receive any of the Ingham Co.EDACS radio traffic,It's nice to Finally be able to listen at home...Just wanted to say thanks and look forward to hearing future projects.

i5adam8

If your in Stockbridge you should be able to listen to the ICPS System. Where are you, in or near Stockbridge ??

I no longer live in Stockbridge,I live out in Eastern Livingston County now(Brighton Area).Listening to the scanner on the 1st floor with just a telescoping antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.