Austin Texas / Travis County

Status
Not open for further replies.

army_scanner

For anyone that was wondering when the Austin / Travis County feed will be back up and running it will be back up in a week to two weeks. I shut down the feed due to not enough listeners and the family going on vaction(didn't want leave the computer running the whole time i was gone. But i will give it another try when i get home. I will also post on here when i set up the feed again. Thank You and Happy Scanning!!

For anyone that was wondering when the Austin / Travis County feed will be back up and running it will be back up in a week to two weeks. I shut down the feed due to not enough listeners and the family going on vaction(didn't want leave the computer running the whole time i was gone. But i will give it another try when i get home. I will also post on here when i set up the feed again. Thank You and Happy Scanning!!

Sounds good can't wait to hear it back up, which districts of APD and Travis county will your be covering?

army_scanner

Austin Feed

I will be turning the feed back on around 29 June 2009. As of right now the scan list is
Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners towards the bottom of the page.

I am thinking about changing it up a bit and removing all non dispatch channels. The dispatch channels are ADAM - IDA. And than also losing the FD/EMS channels. And only scanning the other channels during special events.

Everyone let me know what you think. Also let me know on here if there is any tlk grps or freq that you would like to hear.

I want to make this a good feed to listen to, so all the input that i can get to help make the Austin Feed a better feed would be very helpful.

Thank You and Happy Scanning!!!
(the feed should be on around 29 June 2009)

army_scanner

Austin Feed

The Austin Feed is back up and running but will be off and on untill 29JUNE2009, due to maint. and other computer items. I am also changing the scan list due to there being a Austin FD link for a feed. I will still provide FD traffic on my feed for special events. ANy questions or comments regrading my feed, PLEASE write on here.

Thank You and Happy Scanning!!!

Click here for the Austin Texas Feed -- Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners

Check it out!! Always something going on!!

army_scanner

the Austin Texas feed will be going on and off till 29june2009 while i set up remote access for my computer, than the feed will run 24hrs a day 7days week 365 days a year.

Everyone let me know what you think. Also let me know on here if there is any tlk grps or freq that you would like to hear.

I want to make this a good feed to listen to, so all the input that i can get to help make the Austin Feed a better feed would be very helpful.

Thank You and Happy Scanning!!
Go to feed by clicking this --- Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

army_scanner

Attention Attention -- I just saw that the feed is down trying to figure out why, I tried to log into my computer (remote) but it says off line. Not sure if it was the internet went down or computer shut down. I have to wait till 6pm or so when the person that is staying at my house gets home (cause i am out of town) can check and see what is going on. Sorry for the feed going down. I will update on here later if i can figure what is going on. Thank You and Happy Scanning!!!

Hittman40

We had some very welcomed rain, accompanied by thunderstorms. The power might've gone out at your house.

I did enjoy listening the other day. My brother is with APD. I hope it is back up soon!

SCPD

QRT
he went BACK down about two weeks ago for some mysterious internet reason, after just a few days of being back on. I think it will go bye-bye when the 21 or whatever days with no activity expires. What, maybe another week to go?

Nomad175

Ok, did not see many in forum..

Guess there were not to many that posted comments. I see you are from my part of Texas. I am from around London. Have kinfolks just north of Lufkin. Do not want to get more specific than that. Thanks for the replies. Maybe able to fill the gap on Travis and the surrounding area. Not soon though, to many other things on the fire right now.

army_scanner

well if everyone must know so that people quit sending rude private messages, emails and replys on here the reason the feed is down and may be down for good is due to my 3yr old being raped at the place we were staying. So due to this grave violation that happened to my daughter and us(wife and the kids) no longer living in Austin at this time, the feed is down. My early post regarding why the feed is down is true and that night is when i found out about my daughter. I just dont understand why some people seem to get there rocks off on here by talking down others. I provided the feed when i was able to not as much as i should have but i tried, how many other people have set up a feed for AUSTIN POLICE. But if i am able to move back than i will set up the feed.
Thank You and Happy Scanning!!
If you want to know more than send a private message. No hateful or rude messages please.

Status
Not open for further replies.