Listener Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

raf10

Feed Provider
Is there any plan to add more information to the listener stats? Maybe such as the users IP and domain name they are connecting from.

Thanks

Rick

raf10

Feed Provider
When it was ScanAmerica you could see this information and get an idea who/where is listening to your feed. Not important but was cool to see.

Rick

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I see. If you click on the poster's screen name on the top left it will usually tell you what part of the country they're in,fyi.
N9ZAS

Astrak

That doesn't help with who is listening to your feed. Or maybe there is something I'm not seeing.

raf10

Feed Provider
I use to see that some listeners were from our public schools here in the city because of the domain names and also from some business because of the domain names that use to show in the stats.

Also maybe they could add how often the feed appears in the top 50 audio feeds. Again none of this is very important but I think it could be done fairly easily.

Rick

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
Shoutcast lets you see the listeners IP. You can even set it post a "look up" log. I don't look at it much... but it's interesting to see who's listening... and part of the world they're from.

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
Whos listening

I too would like to see who is listening to my feeds. The type of browser info is OK but doesnt tell me what part of the world is listening. Could do that on incident broadcast.

Just another neat spiff for the broadcasters.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Shoutcast lets you see the listeners IP. You can even set it post a "look up" log. I don't look at it much... but it's interesting to see who's listening... and part of the world they're from.

Scannercast has something like that as well i see on the status tab but it never shows any details under connections

Baley

I think that tab on Scannercast is for using it stand alone, not thru RR.
It would be very cool to know what part of the country or world people are listening to your feed.
I vote YES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.