What happened to my feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

911scanner

After the completed update, my feed is not there.

Website status shows online, but no sound from feed using web player. Tried connecting using Itunes and will not connect to feed.

Checked status feed computer. Oddcast shows it is connected at 16Kbps.

What happened?

MM

911scanner

Thanks for that suggestion Lindsay.

I did try that route before initiating my thread, but am happy to try it again.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
I have the same problem My account says audio3 but when it goes to play on anything its looking at audio4 hope that helps Lindsay

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Looks like mine is down also, I restarted ScannerCast a couple of times
I would think its best to just leave it alone and let them try and correct it, stopping and restarting would not be a good idea until they tell us to do so.. I would guess we may have to reinstall our programs to get the correct updates unless they can fix it on their end... But wait for the guys to advise us....

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
I'm getting caught up on the forum threads but I noticed at least 4 feeds this morning that wouldn't connect even though they showed online. It would say either "timed out" or "feed doesn't exist", something along those lines. Not sure if this is related to the elr problems after the maintenance update.

Jason

richtidd

Database Admin
I'm getting caught up on the forum threads but I noticed at least 4 feeds this morning that wouldn't connect even though they showed online. It would say either "timed out" or "feed doesn't exist", something along those lines. Not sure if this is related to the elr problems after the maintenance update.

Jason

We think we fixed the problem with a server.

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
I think server Audio4 just crapped out again, just lost a audio4 feed and several other feeds aren't connecting that are on audio4. They are showing online so it doesn't appear to be on the streamers end.

Jason

richtidd

Database Admin
I think server Audio4 just crapped out again, just lost a audio4 feed and several other feeds aren't connecting that are on audio4. They are showing online so it doesn't appear to be on the streamers end.

Jason

Yes it did.

We are working on it to restore service.
Soon I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.