Unable to connect to my feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonman4

Scannercast is connected and my feed shows on my County page.
I am unable to connect to the feed from VLC, Media Player, BBscanner or even the web applet

It was running fine and then stopped.

I have restarted scanner cast (even tried running oddcast, same problem)

feedus

Premium Subscriber
Starting around 01:30 several feeds are down, some are still listed as up others are "offline" I was kicked off the Detroit Feed and i too tried to connect with my own feed and have the same problem. Its now 449am and still unable to connect to the majority of the feeds.

djbrane

Starting around 01:30 several feeds are down, some are still listed as up others are "offline" I was kicked off the Detroit Feed and i too tried to connect with my own feed and have the same problem. Its now 449am and still unable to connect to the majority of the feeds.

I also am unable to connect to many feeds, even though they say they are online.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
same thing here this morning..feed url's just spin and spin no matter what player, including the web player

richtidd

Database Admin

I have notified Gordon & Lindsay.

drumadnes

Scannercast error

My oddcast does not work so they recommended that I try scannercast. I did and now I get an error next to
"Icecast transfer". Anyone have a fix for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.