Looking for Commercial Radio Service in Westchester County

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashedff248

Massachusetts DBA
Database Admin
Hey guys,

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a local commercial radio service in the area. I'm looking for something like NYCOMCO has or Industrial Communications in MA. I see Repeater Network LLC is building out a LTR system, but its not done yet. Is there anything in the area that can provide a repeater service for just a few units? I'm looking for less than 20 units.

I see NYCOMCO has licenses in the area but I can't find any info. I'm looking for coverage primarily in northern Westchester/Putnam areas.

Thanks,
Dave

D

DaveNF2G

This seems like the type of query that actually belongs in the commercial forums.

W2NJS

Look in the local yellow pages under Radio Communications Dealers; these guys are the two-way sales, engineering, and installation outlets.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Call Goosetown. They have sites in Valhalla and New Salem on their UHF Passport system. Depending on your needs they have multiple sites all over the Hudson Valley that are linked...see http://www.goosetown.com/dealer-downloads/System_Map_3-10.pdf I believe they also still have a stand alone LTR in Valhalla as well but *may* no longer be selling time on it due to the increased channel space needed for the Passport system.

NYCOMCO does not have coverage down that way. I haven't dealt with ESS before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.