Air Evac Freqs Near Memphis Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorman

I am in Memphis. I would like to hear Air Evac talking to their dispatchers. What would be the closest freq/base to Memphis.

BTW, right now, I am listening to 153.605 and hearing a solid carrier on two different radios, two different antennas. So, it can't be birdie.

Is anyone else hearing this on 153.605

Thanks!!!!!

kpoe_28

I am in Memphis. I would like to hear Air Evac talking to their dispatchers. What would be the closest freq/base to Memphis.

BTW, right now, I am listening to 153.605 and hearing a solid carrier on two different radios, two different antennas. So, it can't be birdie.

Is anyone else hearing this on 153.605

Thanks!!!!!

158.265 Arkabutla MS, I think this would be your best bet
152.9225 Luxora AR
160.020 Blytheville AR
153.185 Jackson TN
153.680 Batesville MS
153.260 Dyersburg TN

cgaines78

Any info on the Air-Evac Frequencies for Arkansas, mainly interested in the Camden base but any would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Chris

cgaines78

Thanks, Where do you find this information. I searched FCC dbase every way known for Air-Evac and came up with nothing. The freq you gave me dosen't show licensed to Air-evac anywhere in Arkansas??

Just Wondering.

Thanks,

Chris

kpoe_28

ncentralark

These guys fly through the Batesville, AR area all the time, but I do not hear them much anymore...Any recommended frequencies using an outdoor antenna for this area? Just back from SW MO last weekend and passed by a base in the Yellville-Mtn Home area and another between Harrison and Omaha.

kpoe_28

These guys fly through the Batesville, AR area all the time, but I do not hear them much anymore...Any recommended frequencies using an outdoor antenna for this area? Just back from SW MO last weekend and passed by a base in the Yellville-Mtn Home area and another between Harrison and Omaha.

Try 153.605, it's in Cherry Valley, Conway has one too it's 153.140. You MIGHT hear the Lake City tower with an outside antenna it's 154.505, Good luck

kpoe_28

Status
Not open for further replies.