Help with NJTP scanlist creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3wrx

Hi guys,

I travel on this route:

1) Jersey City to NJ TPK (exit 14)
2) TPK to exit 7A (I-195)
3) I-195 West until it becomes 29 (Trenton)
4) route 29 to I-95W (into PA)

I'm looking for a list of relevant talk group IDs on the NJSP trunked system. Can someone help me out?

Edit: to be specific, I want to listen to the cops - primarily. Other stuff is nice, but primarily troopers.

I also have B and C simulcasts programmed in - I'm assuming those sets should cover the whole trip? I'm using a Uniden 396/996.

Highpockets

Hi guys,

I travel on this route:

1) Jersey City to NJ TPK (exit 14)
2) TPK to exit 7A (I-195)
3) I-195 West until it becomes 29 (Trenton)
4) route 29 to I-95W (into PA)

I'm looking for a list of relevant talk group IDs on the NJSP trunked system. Can someone help me out?

Edit: to be specific, I want to listen to the cops - primarily. Other stuff is nice, but primarily troopers.

I also have B and C simulcasts programmed in - I'm assuming those sets should cover the whole trip? I'm using a Uniden 396/996.

Besides what in the RR Database for NJSP Trunked System, here is a very good source for NJSP info:

http://wc2em.homelinux.net/scanner/NJSP.pdf

joshua86

The turnpike-in regards to patrol- is divided into north, central and south, each of which have their own talkgroups. I am not exactly sure where the boundaries are but its safe to assume you pass through all 3 districts. I'm not familiar with the scanners you were talking about but the NJSP radio system is trunked using frequencies in the range of 850-859 MHZ. All of these talkgroups are in the RR database...New Jersey State Police Trunking System, Statewide, New Jersey - Scanner Frequencies. Scroll down to patrol roads operations talkgroups.

Status
Not open for further replies.