463.4250 Stark County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerk

I have been monitoring several frequencies in Stark to get the LTR LCN and home repeater for a system.

This frequency 463.4250 is listed as part of it but only seems to have conventional use.
I heard someone talking about monitoring Canton PD CH 3, which is encrypted, but they seemed to have access to listening to that system. Any idea who that might be... local security? local school police?

On the plus side I am making progress on the Domer Communications Stark County LTR LCN order.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
I heard conventional traffic as well today with a PL of 156.7; They were talking about loading a one ton truck with number 57 gravel. It appeared to be in a simplex setup as I could hear a more powerful base unit very clearly and what was probably a portable very weakly. Based on this traffic and my location, my guess would be Oneida Sand & Gravel in Malvern but they would be using the frequency unlicensed.

Last edited:

w8jkc

The frequency 463.425 is not part of the LTR Trunked system, even though it's licensed that way. Domer has it set up as a conventional Multi-PL repeater. Multiple companies/users lease the use of the repeater from Domer, I know one of the users is a Gravel Company off of Sunset Strip in Jackson Twp. I have heard several different "groups" of users however, seems like all the traffic during the day is from the Gravel Company, and then it switches over at 6pm or later to the other ones talking about Canton PD 3 and whatnot.

Just an FYI though, CPD Channel 3 (80) is a Dual Mode TG. Not full time encryption like 1 & 2. Very interesting stuff on that TG at times.

Last edited:

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
OK some wise guy calling himself unit 2 just signaled on-the-air and extended a good morning to all our scanner listeners. Could this be a coincidence? PL was 173.8

ohi007

it seems like all the people in the one group have MDC id's on their radios. have been hearing several tones and chirps on there today. i should load my mdc decoder program and see what their id's say.

463.4250 Stark County,Volfirefighter,alphabravo1

GOOD DAY!!

Lets start off by saying that i am the person who "RENTS" repeater space form DOMER COMM.
and if there is any info that you would like to know on what we do and why I RENT the space from DOMER ...feel free to contact me at bulletproof791@sbcglobal.net and yes we do have alert style pagers like the F.D and our top shelf line of MOTOROLA & KENWOOD radios are set up for paging as well..
and we do NOT use our names over the air we (i as admin) made this change..so with that said you guy/gals have a fun day

and as for CPD ch-3 is NOT encrypted.....if you had a true digital scanner you would hear it for yor self that is NOT encrypted

Last edited:

w8jkc

it seems like all the people in the one group have MDC id's on their radios. have been hearing several tones and chirps on there today. i should load my mdc decoder program and see what their id's say.

One's I've copied so far are showing up as 7601, 7602, 7610, and 7614 which correspond with the unit number they are using (1, 2, 10, ,and 14) using WinMDCD http://www.antistatic.org/winmdcd/

Very interesting some of the stuff they are discussing though, will take further listening to figure out who this bunch is...

Last edited:

jerk

Seems I've stirred up a hornets nest...

Best thing is just keep monitoring... we'll figure it out soon enough.

ohi007

Seems I've stirred up a hornets nest...

Best thing is just keep monitoring... we'll figure it out soon enough.

oh u mean nobody told you who they are????????

i guess you dont NEED to know then. how about not worring about it. have they done something to hurt, harm, or bother you???

just my 2 cents.

jerk

oh u mean nobody told you who they are????????
i guess you dont NEED to know then. how about not worring about it. have they done something to hurt, harm, or bother you???
just my 2 cents.

I guess I can MAKE it my business if it really bothers you. Geez! some people
I can dig out my equipment and go on a radio hunt. Then I'll know all I need to know and can post here.

This is a forum for the exchange of information, If that bothers you than by all means don't participate. But please leave those of us that do participate alone or ignore us.
Just simple curiosity, what is your excuse for posting in this thread.

jerk

you have my email address all you have to do as ask me there and i will tell you what ever you need to know about my CO. and what we do. it really is not that big of a deal...

True! It is not, but simple curiosity and this is a forum for the exchange of radio information.
but "broadcasts" to scanner listeners implies something to hide.
Anything said over a radio can be monitored by someone somewhere.

ohi007

I guess I can MAKE it my business if it really bothers you. Geez! some people
I can dig out my equipment and go on a radio hunt. Then I'll know all I need to know and can post here.

This is a forum for the exchange of information, If that bothers you than by all means don't participate. But please leave those of us that do participate alone or ignore us.
Just simple curiosity, what is your excuse for posting in this thread.

my excuse for posting is because i can. because, unlike you, i know who they are..... but if you would just do as buletproof says, you would have all the info you need..................

and who are you to MAKE it your business?? are you FCC??? do you hold some offical capacity as a radio policeman????

just simple questions.

hornets nest

OK this is what all you guys want to know....i own a CO. that services the courts of stark ,tusc,wayne,summit,portage co, we do process serving (i.e cpo.subpeonas, ect.) and we do work on the weekends as " security" and i do have L.E.O my payroll. (carroll co so & cpd aux) and matter of fact i have 4 high ranking units from C.T.F.D and 1 from the stark co coroner office that is permitted to TX on my ch.......you are more then welcome to listen all you want

463.4250 & p.l is 173.8

if anyone would like to know any other info, then that please email me at

bulletproof791@sbcglobal.net

with that said this should stop any other problems or posting....i don't hide anything.........scott

jerk

my excuse for posting is because i can. because, unlike you, i know who they are..... but if you would just do as buletproof says, you would have all the info you need..................

and who are you to MAKE it your business?? are you FCC??? do you hold some offical capacity as a radio policeman????

just simple questions.

Again... the whole point of this forum is for the exchange of information.
Yes, I am a radio listener; this is a radio listener forum.
It is a place for questions, and I just asked a simple question... do I sense paranoia on your part here. Or perchance are you just here to stir up trouble?

Anyway the question was asked and answered, I guess now I'll ask that the thread be closed. Unfortunately people like you make the radio hobby very unfunny these days.

And I’m surprised that you actually provide a feed, because everything I’ve seen here is the polar opposite of what the hobby is all about. Bottom line this is a forum for the asking and answering questions, offering radio opinions, and providing answer for you discover from your radio listening. But like I said I’ll ask that this thread be closed because it no longer serves any purpose.

w8jkc

Volfirefighter said:
whambulance.jpg.jpeg

whambulance.png

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.