NHscan.com quick reference For Coos and Grafton County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iphostway

Feed Provider

iphostway

Feed Provider
Some of the info maybe as a few yesrs ago i sent you guys some of the info on coos and grafton . check your info from a few years ago .

look for info from
computerfreek or iphostway

I have a ton of info here my my next door neighbor is the police sergeant so i recived a ton of stuff from him also .

Thanks

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
What you did "a few years ago" is irrelevant, as is your next door neighbor. Either kindly provide credit to the source of your information or remove it from your website and your download area.

The information at Scan New England is public domain but with the stipulation that credit is provided to the source when it is copied. Simply taking it and posting it as "your own" is rather obnoxious.

iphostway

Feed Provider
I was not trying to piss anyone off . I am very sorry . I just like to make a local page for northen NH users. I will be more than happy to Credit you on my the site . But there is also a great list that i recived from my local police .
I have updated some of the info . If you like I can even post your banner / link on my site . I will also give credit the reference on my site to you and others ...

Sorry !!
Thanks you
Nhscan.com

I am updating credits now ...

it will be great if I post your banner on my site if you like ? If you have a banner I can post please let me know ..

iphostway

Feed Provider
All updated . Please look over the Updated info and credits . If there any info you think was taken from you site that you like me put credit right next to it let me know . But info that is on there now is very mixed at this point. I have a ton of info here everthing from email to even faxs to post on the site .. I also have a ton a C.T. Info also that I did not even start to do for my C.T. scanner feed. If there anything i can help you with let me know . I will also send you some of this new info for EMS and coos county I have after i post it . Thank you.

Scannh.com Police and fire Scanner Live 24/7 Audio feeds New Hampshire and New England Coos county N.H State Police

nhscannerman

What you did "a few years ago" is irrelevant, as is your next door neighbor. Either kindly provide credit to the source of your information or remove it from your website and your download area.

The information at Scan New England is public domain but with the stipulation that credit is provided to the source when it is copied. Simply taking it and posting it as "your own" is rather obnoxious.

Plead the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.