Police Scanners Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

conda111

Hi Guys/ Girls

im looking to by a scanner in the newcastle area with police frequencies or does anyone know the frequencie so i can go by a digital scanner and put code in my self ?

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Hi Guys/ Girls

im looking to by a scanner in the newcastle area with police frequencies or does anyone know the frequencie so i can go by a digital scanner and put code in my self ?

Newcastle where? Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

--
Comint

Last edited:

rustynswrail

Hi Guys/ Girls

First up, the police in Newcastle (Australia) are encrypted, so no scanner digital or otherwise will be any good.

Second, you don't put 'codes' into a scanner you program it with frequencies (in the case of a PMR system).

Thirdly you would do a whole lot better posting this sort of message on an Australian based forum, rather than one that is US centric and based 12,000 kilometres away.

Hope that helps.

R

danielleewood

Premium Subscriber
NSW scanner frequencies for coffs harbour

hey i was wondering where i find the polair and water police,westpac frequency for my area nsw coffs harbour mid north coast and are they running on digital or analog and what modulation are they running on i have a uniden UBCD396XT digital scanner and im only new to all of this stuff

philbert87

Multi State AU - DB Admin
Database Admin
Hi, as I responded on the other forum you asked the same question on. Polair will normally be on the main working channel, unless they are on an operation and I can guarantee they will be encrypted if they are on an op, as for NSWPF for Coffs Harbour at the moment they are digital. Westpac will be on airband, VHF marine and more then likely the channel of the agency that has tasked them for a job. Hopefully that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.