Can hear my Speaker sound On my feed HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1129

I just got my feed started today and when i start it and listen to it while listening to another scanner on RR it bleeds in with my feed!Is their anyway i can stop this?

SCPD

QRT
I had the same problem

I had that problem with my feed. It's probly not just the other feed it's all your audio is broadcast anything like youtube videos anything audio on your computer. your using scancast I am willing to bet. The only thing I did that fixed the problem was I downgraded scancast to the earlier version. (hard to find) I found radiofeed that program seems pretty cool. so far so go for me anyway. If you find another way to fix the problem post it here.

Justin1129

I had that problem with my feed. It's probly not just the other feed it's all your audio is broadcast anything like youtube videos anything audio on your computer. your using scancast I am willing to bet. The only thing I did that fixed the problem was I downgraded scancast to the earlier version. (hard to find) I found radiofeed that program seems pretty cool. so far so go for me anyway. If you find another way to fix the problem post it here.

Radio feed is doing the same thing :*(

SCPD

QRT
I downloaded mine along time ago I can't find a working link to it. I would try radiofeed I personally like it better and has easy setup. goto ProScan and download radiofeed on the right hand colum. If you really want scancast I do have a copy I can email you it's a small zip file.

SCPD

QRT
wow thats a good question then I couldn't tell you. maybe someone here has a better solution . I'm not sure what to tell you. (I'll have to check mine)

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I just got my feed started today and when i start it and listen to it while listening to another scanner on RR it bleeds in with my feed!Is their anyway i can stop this?

Software does not cause bleeding problems because the audio in software is digital PCM(Pulse Coded Modulation). Digital PCM signals in software is impossible to bleed. I would check the sound card settings. Also check the cables and re-position them to see if that helps.

Last edited:

daranged

Premium Subscriber
same problem

i to am having the same problem all my computer sounds are being played through my feed

WX1JAD

Audio setting

Do you happen to have the program "Audacity" installed on your computer? I had the same problem when I first became a broadcaster, but was able to correct it through Audacity and actually use it to my advantage.

daranged

Premium Subscriber
no i dont, im thinking its a setting in realtek HD audio cause i have the same set up as befor all i did was reinstall windows like i said i rember changing a setting to fix it last time but now i cant rember how i did it but the set up is the same

WX1JAD

In your audio settings, make sure only your scanner input is selected, whether it's line-in or microphone. Anything else, such as 'wave mix out,' will cause all of your computer audio to be broadcast. This can also be done in your computer volume control setting, by right clicking on the speaker icon in your taskbar; then select 'options; then 'properties;' then 'recording,' then OK. Then select 'microphone' (if that's how your scanner is connected). This should clear it up.

daranged

Premium Subscriber
?

ok so i did what you said and i dont think it worked as far as taking out all the computer sound and when i listen to my feed it repets "echos" its self over and over till you cant under stand what is being said

Last edited:

Justin1129

ok so i did what you said and i dont think it worked as far as taking out all the computer sound and when i listen to my feed it repets "echos" its self over and over till you cant under stand what is being said

Im still having the same problem I Lowered my mic volume way down Turn my volume down on my radio feed to about 28-33% Can really hear a echo of the Dispatcher anymore if i turn it up louder their is a Huge echo , But for the computer sounds in your feed just Turn off All system sounds

lwiltenb

Feed Provider
I have Audacity

Do you happen to have the program "Audacity" installed on your computer? I had the same problem when I first became a broadcaster, but was able to correct it through Audacity and actually use it to my advantage.

Hey WX1JAD. I have recently installed Audacity, 2 Tone Detect and Abyssmedia MCRS and I have been having some feed audio problems myself. What did you to do fix your trouble using Audacity?

Thanks.
Len.

Status
Not open for further replies.