New prs 500 and p25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KA0UAO

Feed Provider
Hi, this is my first post and I am busy reading alot of information about digital scanning. I would like to know if somone might be able to help me verify that I have the right information in my scanner to receive the P25 trunking data in Cahdron, Nebraska. I am a little confused on if I should select multiple control sites and multiple talkgroups...it doesn't appear that I am receiving any trunked communications. Thanks for the help and I am looking forward to learning more about this technology.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
This should probably be put in the forum for the geographical area, so someone can tell you about the system you are trying to listen to.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Welcome to forum

Hi, this is my first post and I am busy reading alot of information about digital scanning. I would like to know if somone might be able to help me verify that I have the right information in my scanner to receive the P25 trunking data in Cahdron, Nebraska. I am a little confused on if I should select multiple control sites and multiple talkgroups...it doesn't appear that I am receiving any trunked communications. Thanks for the help and I am looking forward to learning more about this technology.
You can program up to 32 control/alt control freqs in TSYS. These two are for your city. 155.14500 155.50500

However, nearby tower controls can be use for travel. If more sites are chosen us multi site as setting. If not STAT or off can be used.

Set Type to P25 Auto, and leave T-Tables at default. Then enter known TGRP objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.