LCPD Radio Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirome

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know the meanings of some of the alpha-numerical codes used by LCPD? For example, "Close it out 37-A, No Report". Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
Andrew, did you find your "little book" of codes yet?

NMFreq

The numerical and letter combinations are assigned by officers when they complete a call for service. The computer aided dispatch system requires that all calls be assigned a disposition, or offense code when an assignment is terminated. The codes represent the actual type of crime or activity found at the scene. I will find a list of the offense codes and post them.

nirome

Premium Subscriber
The numerical and letter combinations are assigned by officers when they complete a call for service. The computer aided dispatch system requires that all calls be assigned a disposition, or offense code when an assignment is terminated. The codes represent the actual type of crime or activity found at the scene. I will find a list of the offense codes and post them.

Any progress?

nirome

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone at least figure the most common ones out?

XC4 seems to be failure to appear.
24-O, 35-A, 37-DI all seem to be common.

NMFreq

Not all the offense codes you listed could be found. Here are a few that are close.

55-B Contempt of Court
24-O Criminal Trespass
35-A Disturbance
37-DA Stray Animal

nirome

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I must have heard them wrong. The ones you picked clarify things a good deal though, Thank you.

Where were you able to find them? I thought I had looked high and low.
would it be too much trouble to email them to me, unless they are on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.