NPS Fort Vancouver NHS - Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oregontreehugger

Premium Subscriber
Wondering if anyone has any info for the frequencies in use by the NPS at the Fort Vancouver NHS in Clark County, WA?

They also administer the McLoughlin House across the state line in nearby Oregon City, OR.

Thanks in advance!

ecps92

Have you actually seen them with radios ? :confused:
I've been to sites who have no radios.

IF they do, they are likely VHF, so I would suggest searching 162-174 in 12.5 Khz steps

Wondering if anyone has any info for the frequencies in use by the NPS at the Fort Vancouver NHS in Clark County, WA?

They also administer the McLoughlin House across the state line in nearby Oregon City, OR.

Thanks in advance!

oregontreehugger

Premium Subscriber
Yep... and here's a link to NPS CA frequencies... I don't think it's very hard to figure out the search range! :p

Yeah, yeah. :D Just trying to save a little time and see if anyone else had info. :p

Last time I was out there I think I spotted some Vertex Standard HT's, looked like probably VHF. Will need to dedicate some search time...

sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
I found these in the 2003 Edition of Police Call:

Fort Vancouver National Historic Site:
41.13 MHz
408.575 MHz

Probably outdated, but might be worth a shot.

No listing for the McLoughlin House.

Good luck.

kd7kdc

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I was down there back in 2009 for the 4th of July fireworks and did observe a national parks service police officer working the area. I didn't have my scanner with me because I was working security and already had a radio to carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.