Alberta Weatland County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Don't know the station numbers, no. If you figure it out please share it. The only one I think I have even remotely close is that Strathmore Rural FD = Wheatland Station 9.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I think you mean 154.175 which is Siksika EMS.. their medics as far as I know are 21/22 (and so on for any other ones they have).

Wheatland FDs are on the MotoTRBO repeater network and are currently unmonitorable without some major hoop-jumping. The program DSD seems to decode TRBO pretty well, and the next time I have a day or three off, I plan to go sit in Strathmore for a while and capture/decode some TRBO signals.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber

Heard a dispatch on that frequency for a grass fire around Strathmore. It wasn't digital, but didn't hear anymore chatter. Assuming fire and ambulance are MotoTRBO, probably won't hear anything but noise. Could scan the frequencies [150 and up] if you know they are working in the Strathmore area and let us know if anything in the clear. If I hear RCMP being dispatched to areas around Strathmore, will try to do a scan. Don't forget Chestermere fire can still be heard on UHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.