Fort Worth rebanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

magillapd

Update on rebanding

The city of Fort Worth Public safety system should be completly switched over to the rebanded frequencies by the end of this week.

redhelmet13

Ought to be a very long day for the Radio shop techs... On a good day it has got to be busy, As long as all of the subscriber units are ready to go, and the repeaters play nice during the retuning,it may just get done with minimal disruptions. Best of luck to those doing the retuning etc.

soncorn

The city of Fort Worth Public safety system should be completly switched over to the rebanded frequencies by the end of this week.

They should start tonight at 11:30pm. Working until 8 am. This will continue every night with the goal of being done by July 1.

Monitor Tarrant 1 for information.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
Heads-up, potential switch in 5 minutes, monitor TARRANT1.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Hmmm...10:45a and I hear nothing on the old freq. Must have made the switch. Is it posted to the DB yet?

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
Not done yet. They must be switching out something else. Still on 866-867, and they're stilling trying to find the ray-gun sound. The control channel did drop for a while, but came back on 866-867.

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Yea, when I turned on the 780 nothing, and now it is back. Must have been while the control channel was down.

BenScan

Premium Subscriber
I saw something that indicated they would be working on it through 7/8, so probably in the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.