Medic One Will Go 10-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluemsp

Effective 6/25/2011 at 2000 Hours Medic One will cease all operations for medical response.

Their last contract was with Highland Park after being underbid by Rapid Response EMS in 6 cities. Tomorrow at 8PM RREMS will take over operations in Highland Park.

Info came from 2 MOEMS EMT's today.

Effective 6/25/2011 at 2000 Hours Medic One will cease all operations for medical response.

Their last contract was with Highland Park after being underbid by Rapid Response EMS in 6 cities. Tomorrow at 8PM RREMS will take over operations in Highland Park.

Info came from 2 MOEMS EMT's today.

Those who were with medical one, did they get any offer to go over to Rapid Response? What areas do Rapid Response cover and are they on the MPSCS?

bigbluemsp

They have 8 contracts that im aware of for response and they also "assist" Detroit EMS on runs in the city.

As Im told no one with MO was offered a job with RR.

GTWidmer

Posters:

For the record..I am the Owner of Rapid Response EMS...

For the record..Rapid Response did not under bid the Highland Park contract since Medic One did not have a contract, and the provision of operations within Highland Park remain the same. Rapid Response EMS began Highland Park operations after MO's telephone was disconnected.

For the record..Rapid Response does not have 8 contracts as "bigbluemsp" indicates. I have began an internal investigation to see who is hiding this information from me, and who signed those 8 documents since it was not I! LOL

For the record..bigbluemsp.. your sources are full of what I consider "Bovine Skatology" or plain language BS.

For the record..Rapid has interviewed and hired several MO employees.

For the record..bigbluemsp..if you want accurate information prior to your next posting...give me a call at the office, I'd love to chat!

Tom Sr

Status
Not open for further replies.