Ongoing Standoff - Rochester/Irondequoit NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF-Burns

I believe the Special Ops Freqs are Simplex, so unless you are right in the neighborhood you are not going to here what is going on. I heard they brought in the Counties Comm Truck so thats most likely why they switched to simplex.

tuffaznalz

I believe the Special Ops Freqs are Simplex, so unless you are right in the neighborhood you are not going to here what is going on. I heard they brought in the Counties Comm Truck so thats most likely why they switched to simplex.
By the time I got over there for Close-Call, it was over.

maxkelley

Even after they said they were switching over to the special ops frequencies, I heard traffic on towns north, and the towns north channel was still secured for standoff operations, while TAC 1 County-Wide was temporarily Towns North.
I think I saw an Astro ID flash across the screen of my radio quickly, while I was on the Special Ops channel, but I was too far away to actually receive it well enough to get enough frames for audio.
What a insane situation this was, though! The number of agencies called in was astounding... Border Patrol, MCSO SWAT, RPD SWAT, NYSP, Fire... the whole nine yards. Must have felt like an absolute battlefield.

SCPD

QRT
special ops freq?

I run the monroe county police feed. Wanted to know what
the special ops freq was for MCSO. Hope you enjoyed the feed for the standoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.